TipSoft Alerts is an informational text messaging and email alert service that allows Law Enforcement or Schools to communicate with the public regarding events in your area such as crime, fugitives, Amber Alerts, and emergencies.
- Send both text message and email alerts to the public.
- Public signup forms for alerts can be easily embedded on your agency’s web page.
- An alert widget can also be embedded on your web page.
- Alerts can be set to expire automatically after a
- Alerts can be automatically cross-posted to Facebook and Twitter.
- Alerts can be sent to the public from a smart phone if needed.
- Video tutorials are available to help you quickly get started.
- There are no costs to citizen subscribers for these alerts.
Once a citizen signs up, they will receive a confirmation message. It is their responsibility to insure that the registered phone numbers are accurate and up to date. They can update or remove their subscription information at any time. Once they subscribe to TipSoft Alerts, they will periodically receive text and email messages from the law enforcement agency.